Global Financial Consultants PTE LTD has been licensed and regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) since 2007. The Monetary Authority of Singapore is Singapore’s central bank and financial regulatory authority.
Our Financial Consultants are licensed and regulated under the Financial Advisers Act. They may provide the whole range of financial advisory services as specified in the Second Schedule of the Financial Advisers Act with the appropriate Financial Advisers licence. Currently, these services include advising others on investment products, issuance of research reports covering investment products, marketing of any collective investment schemes, as well as arranging life policies for others.
Internally our investment committee ensures that our advice is in line with the company’s philosophy and our compliance team make sure we are providing sound advice and executing business in accordance with the rules and regulations.
GLOBAL FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS PTE LTD
MAS License No: FA100035-3:
Advising others, either directly or through publications or writings, and whether in electronic, print or other form, concerning the following investment products, other than –
- (i) in the manner specified in paragraph 2 of the Second Schedule to the Financial Advisers Act (Cap. 110); or
- (ii) advising on corporate finance within the meaning of the Securities and Futures Act (Cap. 289)
- – Life policies
- – Collective investment schemes
- Marketing of any collective investment scheme
- Arranging of any contract of insurance in respect of life policies